Saturday, August 9, 2008

iTouch vs. iPod Phone


So, I had to take some time away from here. Its been about 1 month. In that time, I went back to Outlook (from Mozilla's Thunderbird) and re-installed MS Office 2007 (removed OpenOffice.org). I'll explain why I did this in my next post. But in the time I was gone, the new iPhone came out. And yes, I've really wanted one. And then, I bought instead an iTouch (37gig model). After about 1 day I came to the realization that I really had an iPhone without the phone. My Sprint account still active and embeeded in my ear and car, the phone part of my everyday life worked fine. What really is this iTouch? Its a very small, mini computer. I have email, a browser, IM, my contacts, calendar and many other things I dont have on my computer (nor necessarily need) but are fun. Funny, I thought I was going to have to buy into a big expensive cell plan to enjoy the iPhone. I didn't. So far....

No comments: